Pages

8.14.2010

Laundry tip

I have been so excited to blog about my recent laundry discovery only to find out that the company does not recommend using this particular product on clothes. Go figure.

But I'm gonna tall y'all anyway!

I love for my whites to be REALLY white. When they start looking dingy, they get used as dust rags or sleep shirts. Whites should be BRIGHT!! My kids however think spaghetti and chocolate milk look best on white shirts... and we all know what fun getting those stains out can be.

I don't like my clothes to smell like bleach. It's just not appealing to me. I couldn't find a way to get those stubborn stains out without making the whole load smell like bleach. Bleh.

That's when I had the *brilliant* (please note the sarcasm) idea of using Clorox Clean-up with Bleach spray. Yeah. the kind you are supposed to use in the bathrooms. It works SO good! I just spray on the item of clothing that needs it, wait about 5 minutes and then throw it into the wash with everything else. TA - DAH!

Bright whites and the whole load doesn't smell of bleach.

1 people had something to say:

Linda said...

I will have to try that next time. Thanks for the tip!