Pages

8.03.2009

Menu Plan Monday

Here’s what’s for dinner at our house this week! Want more ideas?? Check out Orgjunkie.com.

This week the Menu Plan Monday is being hosted by The Happy Housewife.

I totally forgot to post this earlier. I have been so busy finishing up Caitlin’s school schedule that I completely forgot about it.

Monday – BBQ pork sandwiches on 40 minute buns and corn on the cob (we bought 45 ears July 4th at Target. They were on sale…. 15 ears for $1.05!!)

Tuesday – Creamed chicken over rice, green beans and rolls

Wednesday – Tacos with homemade tortillas, beans and rice

Thursday – Chicken sheppard pie and rolls

Friday – Pizza braid and salad

Saturday – Pinto beans with rice and cornbread

Sunday – Chicken fried rice

This was the first time I have ever made homemade hamburger buns. Let me just tell ya, I will NEVER buy store brand again! They were so yummy and literally take no time at all.

I was so proud of myself, I took a picture of them. Feast your eyes on these!!





They tasted just as good as they look!

0 people had something to say: