Pages

7.03.2009

Happy 4th of July! (early)

Nothing has really been going on except I am EXTREMELY sleepy and tired around this time (5pm) every single day now. Maybe it’s just the weather. We usually have thunderstorms around this time everyday and I love to sleep during a good t-storm. Who knows… at least I’m gonna blame it on that.

Tomorrow we are going to grill hamburgers and hot dogs with homemade buns, along with potato salad and grilled  corn. BTW, Target has ears of corn on sale this week 10 for $1.00 15 for $1.05 at our store!! Can’t beat that!

Since not much has been going on, here are some pictures of the girls from last week and today.

Here’s Sophie looking adorable. I tell ya if this kid gets any cuter, sheesh… she’s gonna be a little heart-breaker when she gets older.


Here’s one of Lilly. I didn’t realize I got Caitlin in the picture as well, but I love this picture of her. She is always thinking about something.



I had been planning on making the girls some dresses but then procrastinated so much I never did make them. Well, last Wednesday I finally made them!! They turned out so cute.





Bad lighting + bad camera = bad pictures. Sorry.

Guess what came today!! My years supply of Kraft Mac and Cheese!! My girls were so excited!

Sophie was VERY excited! She loves anything pasta and cheese.

0 people had something to say: