Pages

4.22.2009

Awesome shopping trip last night....

Well I caved and HAD to buy groceries. We were getting so low on stuff and it was getting to the point that I was wanting to eat out and as well all know, that can kill a budget!

After dinner we loaded up everyone and headed to the store. We made 3 stops.

Publix, Winn Dixie and Walgreens.

First off, we saved 21 bucks at Publix and spent $37.

Winn Dixie was next. We saved a whopping $95!! Spent $60, so we did pretty well there. I bought 4 air freshener thingys. They are $9.99 but were on sale, BOGO free. I had 4 coupons that were $4 off so I only paid $.99 each for them. Talk about a bargain! Of course I would have NEVER paid $9.99 for one of those things. No matter how much I love smell good thingys, that is a crazy amount to pay for air freshener.

Walgreens was last and it was a good thing since the babies were getting antsy.

I only need a few things there and I used my rebate GC. We saved $8 and spent $3.

Not too bad for a quick trip to 3 stores. Spent $100 but saved $124. I'd say that was a VERY good trip indeed.

0 people had something to say: