Pages

4.15.2009

I am on to you....

I am was addicted to Gymbo for my girls. I have been ever since Caitlin was a baby. Actually, I still have the very first outfit I bought for her. It was 9.99 on SALE! That was all I could afford at the time. I don't remember them having coupons or Gymbucks or any of the special sales they do now.

Fast forward to Lilly and Sophie. OMG. The clothes. They are gorgeous now. Over the course of Lilly and Sophie's short lives, I have spend more than my fair share of moolah at Gymbo.

But no more. I am on to you Gymbo. I won't fall prey to your tactics any more. I know what you are doing. You are trying to get me to break. Trying to get me to spend spend spend.

You come out with ridiculously cute clothes time after time. Every few weeks you do this to me. Why?? Do my children not look cute enough without your clothes on them??





OK so maybe Sophie needs some clothes on.

And why do you have to make your stores so ..... fun. My kids LOVE going in there. They make new friends and love watching the movies and listening to the music. You have made it to where I can't even go to the mall now. Thanks.

Oh and don't even get me started on this. What in the world were you thinking putting something out as cute as this.



And I know you have been listening to me talk to Sophie. How else would you know that her nickname is this....



Oh I am on to you.... I am not as dumb as you think. I have coupons now... and I am NOT afraid to use them. I also have a budget.... and I will not be breaking it for all the cuteness.

I have already budgeted for 2 outfits... just in case of an emergency as this.

1 people had something to say:

Wendy said...

Oh, how I love Gymoree... I was just looking at their site today! I had to check out the sale stuff to see how much things would be with the coupon I just got in the mail. My daughter's birthday is next month and I was using it as an excuse... So much that I wanted to buy! But no. I didn't do it. Of course, I'll be steering grandma in that direction...