Pages

9.15.2009

3 years old

Yesterday I promised more blog posts. I lied. Well, not really lied.

I intended to put more posts up but then life got in the way.

Yesterday was a busy day.

Kids, screaming, crying, cooking, cleaning, baking : not necessarily in that order though

Lilly turned 3 yesterday. Technically at 12:07 am on Sunday night. For her birthday dinner she requested “pasgetti and cake” and I was more than happy to fulfill her request.

She is such a joy to our growing family. She is a precious, smart, funny, inquisitive, bossy, loving, friendly child. And I love her with all my heart.

Here are some pictures from yesterday.



Dinners here usually consist of eating, pouting and crying… birthdays are no exception.



Sophie after eating dinner. When she actually will eat, she thoroughly enjoys it.



Showing me the “sauce”, aka frosting.



Caitlin enjoying her cake too.

I do have more pics to post, but this laptop is about to get the best of me.

It literally makes me want to scream. It takes me 10 times as long to get stuff done.

I don’t have Photoshop installed on here yet and it shows!

I just want my PC back. :(

0 people had something to say: