Pages

9.29.2009

Key word being "try"

Remember?? I said I would try and get the menu posted and the weekly totals updated.

I did manage to get the menu done for the most part. I am stuck on Saturday night dinner. My dad will be here this weekend and he has agreed to watch the children so Chris and I can go out.

Without kids.

To dinner.

To eat.

In peace.

With no whining.

Or crying.

Or poop.

Or pee diapers.

I know you can possibly tell how excited I am about this. Now don’t get me wrong, I love my children to death! But get this, we have only gone out to dinner 2 1 time that did not involve the kids. One. One time out without kids. It was the weirdest feeling being out without them too. I felt like I was forgetting something. Ha!

So long story short, I have NO idea what to make for Saturday night before we go. I’m sure my dad will say just order a pizza or burgers or something. He really doesn’t care, just as long as it’s good. He isn’t too picky.

I did manage to gather up all my receipts from… like a month?? maybe. Not sure. I can’t even remember the last time I did my spreadsheet.

0 people had something to say: