Pages

6.29.2009

Menu Plan Monday

I was bound and determined to get my menu done by yesterday and I did it!! Monday’s are always pretty busy and I just was running out of time to make up a weeks worth of ideas. I hope to be able to eventually do 2 weeks at a time. That way when we go to the store, I  get what we are going to fix for dinners, along with other essentials. But at least I’ll always have what I need on hand.

Here is what I came up with for this week’s menu plan. You can see more menu’s over at orgjunkie.com.

Monday – Pork chops with scalloped potatoes, green beans and bread

Tuesday – Grilled stuffed burritos with black beans and rice and a salad

Wednesday – Chicken & dumplings, peas and carrots and any leftover bread

Thursday – Baked fish, squash, broccoli and bread

Friday – Homemade pizza and a salad

Saturday – Hambugers and hot dogs on the grill, potato salad and grilled corn

Sunday – Tuna noodle casserole, green beans and any leftover bread

0 people had something to say: