Pages

6.16.2009

Week ending 5/30/09

Whooo hooo it was triple coupon week at Harris Teeter and boy did we rack up the deals! We actually got some good deals at Winn Dixie as well so we scored all around.

I got some freezer meals prepared this week as well. Oh but let me just tell you about an awesome deal we got at Winn Dixie. They had Ball Park hot dogs on sale. Buy one get one free. I had several $1.00 off 2  coupons and right beside the hot dogs there was a coupon for a free pack of Sara Lee buns with the purchase of 2 packs of hot dogs. But get this… the buns were also BOGO free. We bought 8 packs of hot dogs, got 8 packs of buns for free. All in all, it cost less than $6 for all that. I couldn’t believe it.

I ended up putting most of the buns in the freezer and made these yummy pigs in a blanket with 2 packs of the hot dogs. I will definately be making these things again. They are a HUGE hit in our house. Plus since you cut each hot dog in half, you really only eat 1 hot dog. Love that!

Total for the week

Shelf Price $689.00
Price Paid $254.00
Amount Saved $435.00

That is a savings of 63%

0 people had something to say: