Pages

1.25.2011

...And the after pictures

Now this is what I am talking about! I can't tell you how much better I feel just by getting rid of all that junk!

The only thing left that I have to do is shred a bunch of personal mail that I have been putting off.

That's it!

I had coffee and doughnuts for breakfast Monday and I think that's the only thing that kept me going.

I got rid of so much stuff that there is now an echo in here.

I like it. I think I'll keep that echo.

From the living room looking toward the back door


From the back door looking toward the living room

From the back door looking towards the dining room and kitchen


From the corner with the lamp looking toward the back door
From the corner with the TV looking toward the front door

Another view from the dining room into the living room
From my desk looking toward the living room and hall

So there you have it.

Better, no?

And it only took about 5 hours from start to finish and that includes the trip to the donation center.

2 people had something to say:

Wendy said...

It looks so empty in there now! Maybe you should get more stuff.

Casey said...

Heck no! I like the echo.