Pages

3.17.2009

Cookies anyone???

I have to admit... I lied. I lied when I said I was baking cookies on Saturday night via Twitter.... I intended to make them, I just got too lazy busy to make them. So anyway, I made them last night. After dinner. When I was the MOST tired.

And you know what... I loved EVERY minute of making them. I haven't made cookies in the longest time. I take that back, I have made cookies. Just not HOMEMADE cookies. From scratch. Did you hear that Martha??? Homemade cookies.

I also did something that I never EVER do. I took pictures!! Mind you it was late and my camera is not the best at taking pictures. OK... I admit... it pretty much stinks at taking pics. But, it serves it's purpose I guess.

I followed this recipe. I added 1/2 the amount of chocolate chips it called for, but added raisins to make up for the lack of chips. They are pretty much awesome. Awesome I say.




Christian was happy right before this shot. He got to lick the batter. Have you ever seen a grown man lick the batter off of beaters?? It's funny. Makes me wonder if his mom never let him lick the beaters. He gobbled that stuff up quick.

Don't you just love my retro bowl and spoon?? I found that bowl at Goodwill a few years ago. If I remember correctly it was $0.65 and it's Tupperware. I love it. The spoon is awesome too. It belonged to my mother. I have a whole set of those utensils. Love them.

Here is the finished product. Want some?? I have 4 and 1/2 dozen... make that 3 1/2 dozen. We had them for breakfast. And lunch.




0 people had something to say: