Pages

3.22.2009

Week Ending 03/21/09

I think we did pretty good this week as far as spending goes. We did however make 3 trips to the grocery store. The first time was for milk only, the 2nd trip was the main grocery shopping for the week and the last trip was for butter and eggs. I usually don't run out of butter and eggs, but we haven't been to the wholesale club store in a few weeks and that's where I like to get my butter and eggs.

Total for the week

Shelf Price $181.00
Price Paid $84.00
Amount Saved $97.00

That is a savings of 54%

I have my binder done finally. I love how easy it is to find items now. I saw a picture of this coupon sorter on an online forum I am in and I was curious to see if it worked.

It's a box, with dividers inside. The dividers are labeled A-Z. I sort my coupons by brand name. So like instead of filing my coupons for Totino's Pizza Rolls in the frozen food section and then in the pizza section, I just file it under the T's sections for Totino's. It's so much easier to find the coupon I am looking for this way. I have dividers with tabs set up in my binder to find the letters easily. It took a lot of tweaking, but I really think this is the best set up for me.

I can't wait to see what good things make the list tomorrow. See ya then!

0 people had something to say: