Pages

3.21.2009

Feeling overwhelmed....

I've not been having good days lately. I really don't know what it is. I just can't seem to get ANYTHING done. I have so many thing that are just not complete it is literally driving me crazy.

I am beginning to think that I am the only one with dirty dishes in the sink and toys everywhere in the living room, not to mention the HUGE stack of clothes that need to be washed... oh then there's that huge pile of clothes that is washed but needs to be folded and put away. And don't even get me started on figuring out "What's for diner". Does it ever end???

I have bought the "Once a Month Cooking" books, the "freezer" cooking books, the everything books to try and help m e get organized.

Guess what.... I don't have time to read them!!

I have all the e-books printed out and put into binders, but not hole punched. We have an old 3-hole punch and I can not push that thing down. So I have to wait for Christian to do it. Well.... I am still waiting. Waiting for that and a looooooooong list of other thing he is "supposed" to be doing for me.

I love being home with my kids, don't get me wrong.... I just feel like I am not getting any help around here and it's really taking it's toll on me lately. I just want to SCREAM!

I need a chart for Caitlin, my 9, almost 10 yr old so she can take on some responsibilities. I just can't do it alone. Anyone have any good tips on making or printing a chart??

I have all but given up on my bow business. I just don't have the time to keep it up anymore. I love making them, but it is very time consuming for me. I feel like my kids are the ones that get shortchanged when I am working and I don't like that feeling.

On a positive note, I am becoming very organized when it comes to our finances. I am keeping track of thing like never before. So yay for me there. That, honestly, was a biggie for me. I never knew how much we could save by just watching everything coming in and going out money wise. It's been a real eye opener.

When I start feeling like I have been lately, I think to myself about a prayer I said long ago. I prayed that God would give me patience. Boy howdy has he been trying to teach it to me ever since.

I know I don't have a lot of patience.

I can admit that.

I wish I had more.

For my kids sake.

And my own.

2 people had something to say:

Wendy said...

What are you, crazy?! Don't pray for patience! It's just asking to need it! ;o)

Here's a link to make a chore chart:
http://www.dltk-cards.com/chart/

Casey said...

Yes I do feel like a crazy person sometimes... maybe that explains things.

Oh and thank you soooo very much for the link. I have already printed out a chart and it's being colored tomorrow. ;)